For the health of the feet, a pair of good socks may be as important as a pair of good shoes. According to the latest article published in the U.S. "Yourself" magazine, there are three situations in which your socks should be eliminated.
There are three situations where socks should be eliminated
1. Loss of flexibility
If the socks lose their elasticity, they will increase their friction with their feet. When they walk or exercise, they will not follow the feet. If they sweat, they will feel creamy and be easily injured.
2. The heel becomes thin with holes
As long as the socks are worn, they will inevitably become thinner. This can also lead to injury or blistering heels.
3. Wear uncomfortable
Feelings such as tightness, itching, and noticeable marks indicate that the socks are not suitable.
How to buy the right socks?
Don't look at socks, but it's not easy to buy a pair of suitable ones.
In response, the American Delimax sock expert group made the following recommendations:
1. Select wool socks. This type of material has a bad effect on the sweat absorption of the socks. It is easy for the feet to be in a wet state and cause blisters. Under normal circumstances, the best choice for cotton socks, but if you go to exercise, it is recommended to buy corduroy material socks, sweat absorption effect is better.
2. Fit and size are very important. Socks should be fully fit and should not be too tight or too loose. Socks are too large. Extra fibers can increase friction and damage the skin on the feet.
3. Pay attention to fiber density. When buying socks, you should pay attention to the sock fiber density, too loose to recommend buying.
In addition, high-quality socks such as toe socks and arched socks should be prepared for everyone.
As we all know, feet are the second heart of people. Therefore, choosing socks is more important than wearing good shoes. Some experts have recommended several criteria for selecting socks.
1. Keep in mind the tight light and clear Qi word. That is, socks and socks are suitable for elasticity. Socks should be loose, socks should have large heels, socks should have a smooth surface, and the mouth of the mouth should be smooth and tidy. Needles should be clear and the patterns, socks and socks must not be exposed.
2. The color is consistent with the shoes. Buying children's socks is preferred to light color. The more colorful the color, the more chemical ingredients are added inside.
3. Priority should be given to socks with cotton fibers as the main ingredient and appropriate amount of elastic fibers.
4. Consider the purpose of use and wearing objects, such as daily wear to be comfortable, breathable, exercise should be soft, wear-based; sweaty feet should buy both breathable and moisture cotton socks, feet crackers to choose Buy polyester socks and polyamide socks with poor hygroscopicity; children's socks should try to choose socks with simple organizational structure, light color, and smooth surface, and do not choose hosiery products with dashed lines on the outside.
5. When washing socks, do not use force to rub, in order to prevent the socks from slipping or breaking the silk after strong friction; the soaking water temperature of the socks should not exceed 40°C, otherwise the socks will shrink after heat and the socks will become smaller. Even socks will harden and deteriorate. In order to maintain the original luster of socks, it is best not to use too much soap containing alkali, as long as the hand is lightly smashed, rinse with clean water, dry in a cool well-ventilated place.
- 4 Major Health Risks Without Socks
- Sock Mouth Is Also A Place To Pick Socks To Pay...
- The Origin And Classification Of Socks
- Men Have A Lot Of Attention To Wear Socks
- Choosing The Wrong Socks To Harm Health
- What Types Of Hats Are There
- Daily Maintenance Of Hats
- How Should We Pick A Scarf
- What Kinds Of Fabric Are Used In Scarves
- What Should We Pay Attention To When The Socks ...
- 2016-2022 In-depth Investigation, Research And ...
- The History Of Socks
- What Socks Are Best To Wear In Winter? How To C...
- How To Choose Baby Socks?
- Pay Attention To Several Guidelines When Buying...
- These Three Situations Indicate That The Socks ...
- Socks Manufacturing Process
- Professional Knowledge Of Socks
- Bamboo Charcoal Socks Purchase Skills
- Bamboo Charcoal Socks Daily Maintenance Precaut...