1. The so-called “D” in socks refers to the unit of denier of the sock fibers. The number of grams per 9000 meters of fiber is called “D”. In general, the DEN number represents the thickness and transparency of the stockings.
2. The smaller the D number, the thinner the stockings will be, and the more durable the socks are, the higher the D value is. Generally 40-60D is spring and autumn socks, and 60D or more are autumn and winter socks. Summer stockings generally have a D number below 20D, and are cool, light, and transparent. Taking the autumn and winter socks as an example, if the 80D or more is not easy to penetrate the meat, the 120D will not be completely translucent. More than 800D has a good warmth performance, and above 6000D, the winter in the north is enough.
In winter, of course, individuals have differences.
Thickness of bottom socks
10D~15D slim, suitable for summer.
50D, 80D, 120D, 150D are suitable for early autumn.
300D, 500D, etc. (300D or more) are suitable for winter season.
The thickness of 1200D, 1600D is basically the same as ordinary cotton wool pants.
The 2800D is generally double-layered with velvet and the 6800D is bamboo charcoal. The higher the relative warmth.
- 4 Major Health Risks Without Socks
- Sock Mouth Is Also A Place To Pick Socks To Pay...
- The Origin And Classification Of Socks
- Men Have A Lot Of Attention To Wear Socks
- Choosing The Wrong Socks To Harm Health
- What Types Of Hats Are There
- Daily Maintenance Of Hats
- How Should We Pick A Scarf
- What Kinds Of Fabric Are Used In Scarves
- What Should We Pay Attention To When The Socks ...
- General Classification Of Socks For Men And Women
- Varicose Veins Should Be Bought Carefully In Su...
- Women Choose The Wrong Cotton Socks Will Endang...
- 2016-2022 In-depth Investigation, Research And ...
- The History Of Socks
- What Socks Are Best To Wear In Winter? How To C...
- How To Choose Baby Socks?
- Pay Attention To Several Guidelines When Buying...
- These Three Situations Indicate That The Socks ...
- Socks Manufacturing Process