Socks are essential for everyday life. Every day, wearing the essential socks is worn out. The big toes and the heels are common problems. The heels are broken. Some people are reluctant to throw them. It's a pity that it doesn't work directly, and it takes a few days to grind out the hole. Here's a simple way to share it.
Tools/Materials: Cloth, scissors, needles, threads that are similar in color to the hole socks
Method / Step:
1. Find a piece of cloth that is similar in color to the socks. Cut a small piece from the top, which is slightly larger than the hole in the sock.
2. Turn over the socks to be repaired and align the cut cloth on the hole.
3. Use a thread similar to the color of the socks to sew. If there are no lines with similar colors, light socks are white, and dark socks are black.
4. Some people wear socks badly. If there is no need to throw them, then make up and wear them again, don't waste!
What kind of socks are not easy to break 1) Do not pick socks that are 100% cotton. Because the wear strength of the socks is mainly determined by the inner yarn, which is the elastic yarn on the inner side of the socks, such as spandex, nylon and the like. How to distinguish it? It is very simple. First, look at the ingredients on the trademark. The best of spandex is stronger than nylon. The second is to catch the socks straight, and the elastic ones are the yarns.
2) Some socks are reinforced with the head, which is the raw material used for the toe and the heel. Such socks are certainly not easy to break. In the small shop of foreign trade goods
You can find it, and when you buy it, you can feel it. The socks and socks are thicker than the body.
3) In general, thick socks are relatively strong (not to mention also know), the same thickness, blended (clear cotton) than cotton, cotton is older than acrylic, acrylic is stronger than wool.
How to choose the first sock, choose the cotton texture.
Pure cotton material is soft, absorbs sweat and feels comfortable to wear.
Second, the elasticity of the socks is better.
The elastic socks are not easy to slip. Inferior socks will be deformed after washing, the fibers will agglomerate, resulting in uneven parts, and people will feel the feet during exercise. When buying socks, it depends on whether the elastic fibers of the socks are broken. If there is, you can't buy them.
Third, depending on the specific circumstances, it is still thick.
In general, people who are prone to sweating should choose a slightly thicker; otherwise, choose a thinner one. Some sports, such as badminton, socks are too thick to affect the sense of foot, so buy a thinner.
How to do socks dyeing 1. Put the dyed socks in a basin of clear water, remove the water after a bubble, pour the freshly brewed soap powder directly into the basin, and then soak the socks for a while. Lightly wash to remove the stained color.
2, with whitening detergent or with tofu, wash, and then rinse with water, you can also peel, chopped, boiled into a thin juice, cooled and washed as a detergent.
3. Dip with rice water. Wash the socks and rinse them in clear water with blue ink.
- 4 Major Health Risks Without Socks
- Sock Mouth Is Also A Place To Pick Socks To Pay...
- The Origin And Classification Of Socks
- Men Have A Lot Of Attention To Wear Socks
- Choosing The Wrong Socks To Harm Health
- What Types Of Hats Are There
- Daily Maintenance Of Hats
- How Should We Pick A Scarf
- What Kinds Of Fabric Are Used In Scarves
- What Should We Pay Attention To When The Socks ...
- Highlights Of Linen Socks
- The Mystery Of The Hosiery Hole
- Classification Of Raw Materials For Socks
- Sports Socks Should Be Selected
- Bits About Socks
- Penti, The World's Four Major Brands Of Hosiery...
- Swedish Sock Army HAPPY SOCKS Injects Joy And Q...
- Wearing Sleepy Socks May Not Help Sleeppipes
- Italian Stockings Brand OMERO Debut In Shanghai...
- VCOTTON Cotton: Semi-automatic Era Of Stockings