What are the materials of black stockings?
Ordinary nylon yarn: Common nylon silk stockings belong to the early products, and its biggest defects are poor elasticity, low transparency and smoothness.
Crystal wire: In order to solve the defects of ordinary nylon wire, there is a crystal wire. This material has a great improvement in transparency, so that the stockings are no longer stiff, but the disadvantage of poor elasticity has not been improved, and the hand feel is rough.
Core-wrapped wire: It has high transparency and excellent elasticity. It completely overcomes the defects of nylon wire and crystal wire, and it is delicate and smooth. It belongs to mainstream products. Generally, the texture is tight, and the texture is loose.
Velvet: Velocity is slightly inferior to the cored wire, but the elasticity is much higher, not only better, but also warmer.
Ultra-thin velvet: It is made of high-tech microfiber full elastic yarn which is softer than hair. The texture is delicate and delicate, the touch is smooth and silky, crystal clear and transparent, and has good breathability.
Lycra: A new type of fiber introduced by DuPont in the United States. This fiber can be stretched very easily. After returning, it can be attached to the surface of the human body. The binding force on the human body is very small. The knitwear adds a little Lycra, which is both fit and comfortable. Wear it on your body and move with you. Leica's stockings have better elasticity and resilience, color and breathability.
Teda: DuPont's high-tech polyester fiber, which is soft to the touch, breathable, comfortable to wear, and made of fabric made of Teda, fine, breathable, soft, comfortable, wrinkle-resistant, fabric shiny, clothing Every day is as new.
How to clean and maintain black stockings
1. Wash with a neutral detergent in warm water, do not wring it out, use a dry towel to absorb excess water. When stocking socks are cleaned, use mild soapy water to soak the stockings for a while. Use gentle neutral soap or shampoo to gently pat the hands with warm water (not more than 30 degrees water temperature). Use a towel to absorb too much water when drying. The most avoidable sunlight, as long as the sun is directly exposed to the fatigue of its fiber elasticity, it will be greatly reduced, and then the clothespins are placed with the socks to dry, do not dry on the uneven drying rack, easy to hook.
2. Dry naturally in the shade.
3, do not in the sun, do not use ironing.
4. If washing with a washing machine, please put the stockings into the laundry net before throwing them into the washing machine.
The new stockings should be soaked in water and placed in the freezer compartment of the refrigerator. After the stockings are frozen, take them out, let them melt naturally and dry them, so that they are not easily damaged when worn. After the fibers in the stockings are frozen, the strength of the fibers increases. Therefore, frozen stockings are less likely to be routed than ordinary stockings. Similarly, the nylon stockings have similar effects in vinegar water. These are all ways to reduce the level of molecular activity. However, the elasticity of the corresponding stockings will decrease.
When the socks are drawn, apply a little glue or nail polish to the broken silk thread, and then gently scrape it with your hands. The broken thread will stick firmly and will not be stripped. Larger, you can take a piece of the same color of the old stockings with super glue applied around it, and then stick to the hole, dry it will make up, but be sure to put the stockings on a smooth cylinder, flattened and then make up Otherwise, it will not be worn if it sticks into a ball.
Stockings are not resistant to high temperatures. When operating in the kitchen, it is best to replace the stockings worn at work, so as to avoid the deformation and shrinkage of the stockings caused by hot objects such as stoves and ovens. Stockings are not easy to be infected by insects. They are not required to be placed on insect repellents, hygienic balls, etc., and can be stored and stored after washing and drying.
1. Avoid wearing black stockings for a long time. Long-term wear will affect the genitals and legs.
2. It is not advisable to wear bright underwear and should wear black underwear.
3. Workers should wear transparent black silk, and those who attend the funeral should wear non-transparent black silk.
- 4 Major Health Risks Without Socks
- Sock Mouth Is Also A Place To Pick Socks To Pay...
- The Origin And Classification Of Socks
- Men Have A Lot Of Attention To Wear Socks
- Choosing The Wrong Socks To Harm Health
- What Types Of Hats Are There
- Daily Maintenance Of Hats
- How Should We Pick A Scarf
- What Kinds Of Fabric Are Used In Scarves
- What Should We Pay Attention To When The Socks ...
- The 13th Shanghai International Stocking Trade ...
- Four Reasons To Do Sock Monopoly
- Some Nouns Related To Elastic Stockings
- 4 Major Health Hazards Without Socks
- China's Socks Industry Shows A New Way Of Function
- Functional Socks Investment, Textile Industry A...
- Sock Color Leaks Man's Character
- Five-finger Socks Product Features
- Various Functions Of Socks And Health Care And ...
- These Three Kinds Of Socks Are Quietly Jeopardi...