The 23-year-old company founded by Cameron Carter, who has studied at the US Air Force Academy, is dedicated to making socks that never wear holes. The only way for Carter to achieve this goal is to use military products that make bulletproof vests. Material - Kevlar, which greatly improves the wear resistance of the socks.
The company eventually named the sock as Socrates and claimed that there would never be wear and tear. The socks were mainly woven from Lycra fabric, and Kevlar fiber was used in the parts that are easy to wear on the toes, heels and soles.
Carter originally released the project on the famous financing platform Kickstarter to raise R&D and production funds. The initial target value was 10,000 US dollars (about 62,000 yuan), and now it has received financing of up to 28,000 US dollars.
The company announced that it will stop Kickstarter financing at the end of October, and officially began shipping five weeks later. Currently, Socrates socks are priced at $25 on the company's website. More than 700 people have already booked the product, and the company plans to launch different styles and women's socks after it is officially put into production.
- 4 Major Health Risks Without Socks
- Sock Mouth Is Also A Place To Pick Socks To Pay...
- The Origin And Classification Of Socks
- Men Have A Lot Of Attention To Wear Socks
- Choosing The Wrong Socks To Harm Health
- What Types Of Hats Are There
- Daily Maintenance Of Hats
- How Should We Pick A Scarf
- What Kinds Of Fabric Are Used In Scarves
- What Should We Pay Attention To When The Socks ...
- The Knowledge Of Socks' Material
- The Main Materials Of The Socks
- Socks Are No Longer Hard To Find! RFID Chip Imp...
- History Of The Development Of Chinese Socks Ind...
- Huazhong Socks: “Washing Socks” Washes Out High...
- Knowledge Of Varicose Socks
- Men's Socks With A Recommendation - Play Socks
- Socks With Three Elements
- Sleeping In Socks Is Good For Health
- Wet Socks To Stimulate Blood Circulation