Pantyhose is shorts and stockings are linked together, the two can not be separated, so women do not need to wear a pair of shorts when wearing Pantyhose, because of its good elasticity, feel comfortable after wearing, so Pantyhose is loved by many women. Pantyhose is more comfortable to wear in spring and autumn, and is more suitable for wearing pantyhose in summer.
1. Modify the legs
Some small defects and defects in the legs can be covered by stockings. In addition, the suppleness and smoothness of the stockings can increase the beauty of the legs. Wearing stockings can give people a solemn, beautiful and elegant feel. Therefore, female employees in many industries must wear stockings while working.
When you go out in summer, sun protection is a concern for everyone. If you do not take protective measures, the exposed face, arms, and legs are easily sunburned and sunburned. Therefore, many people must wear sunscreen before going out. (such as sunscreen, etc.). You know, sunscreen is a chemical that has more or less certain effects on the body. If you wear a pair of stockings on your legs, you can greatly reduce the intensity of sunlight shining on your legs and provide protection.
3. Prevent varicose veins
People walk upright. Due to the gravitational pull of the earth, the pressure on the leg veins is far greater than other parts of the body. Therefore, many people are prone to varicose veins in their legs. Artificially exerting a certain external force on the legs can prevent or reduce the occurrence of varicose veins in the legs. Wearing pantyhose can play this role.
4. Prevent edema
Persons who have been engaged in standing work for a long time, such as: welcoming staff, waiters in hotels, hotels, waiters in shopping malls, soldiers standing guards; persons who have been on long-term flights, etc., are prone to edema due to prolonged lowering of their legs. . Wearing pantyhose is equivalent to applying a certain amount of pressure to the legs from outside the legs, which can greatly reduce leg edema.
5. Keep warm and warm
When the weather is cold, and do not want to wear too thick clothing, then you can choose a pair of pantyhose with the appropriate thickness to wear on the legs (of course, you can also wear pantyhose in the trousers), so you can keep warm, It can also avoid excessive bloated legs.
6. Prevent trousers from sticking when sweating
When wearing trousers in the summer, when the legs sweat, the trousers will stick to the legs and increase the friction between the skin of the legs and the trousers, which greatly inconveniences the actions. If you wear a pair of smooth pantyhose in the trousers, the situation will be very different (the pantyhose should choose breathable). At this time, you will feel that whether or not you sweat in your legs, your trousers will not stick to your legs and your actions will not be affected. It should be noted that wearing thin pantyhose and trousers directly in trousers is basically the same for a hot feeling.
7. Long-term work in an air-conditioned room
Should wear stockings, people often wear little clothes during the summer, and work in the air-conditioned room for a long time, but also feel a little cool, long time, prone to arthritis, rheumatism and other diseases. Wearing pantyhose on the legs can reduce the above phenomenon.
- 4 Major Health Risks Without Socks
- Sock Mouth Is Also A Place To Pick Socks To Pay...
- The Origin And Classification Of Socks
- Men Have A Lot Of Attention To Wear Socks
- Choosing The Wrong Socks To Harm Health
- What Types Of Hats Are There
- Daily Maintenance Of Hats
- How Should We Pick A Scarf
- What Kinds Of Fabric Are Used In Scarves
- What Should We Pay Attention To When The Socks ...
- Men's Socks And Sandals Can Also Be Trendy
- Open Socks Store Selling Socks Doing Alternativ...
- What's The D Means For Render Sox
- General Classification Of Socks For Men And Women
- Varicose Veins Should Be Bought Carefully In Su...
- Women Choose The Wrong Cotton Socks Will Endang...
- 2016-2022 In-depth Investigation, Research And ...
- The History Of Socks
- What Socks Are Best To Wear In Winter? How To C...
- How To Choose Baby Socks?