1. Ordinary cotton stockings, should be washed frequently, change it, soak it in clean water for about 2 hours, then rub the soap with hot water to wash, so that the dirt is easy to fall off.
2. Pure stockings. Artificial silk stockings, nylon socks, etc., should be placed in soapy water or synthetic washing liquid below 40 °C when washing, do not rub hard. After the socks are washed, they should be dry and not exposed to the sun and fire.
3. When washing the wool socks, the neutral soap with less alkali should be cut into soap tablets, dissolved in hot water, and then the water is cooled, then the socks are placed, slightly dipped for a while, then gently rubbed by hand. For socks and socks with more dirt, you can rub some soap to make it clean. After the socks are finished, rinse them with clean water, squeeze them slightly, spread them flat on the table, dry them in a ventilated place, or cover them in the sun with a white cloth.
The above is the cleaning method of socks and the cleaning of socks of different fabrics, so that your socks are fresh every day, so that your life is wonderful.
- 4 Major Health Risks Without Socks
- Sock Mouth Is Also A Place To Pick Socks To Pay...
- The Origin And Classification Of Socks
- Men Have A Lot Of Attention To Wear Socks
- Choosing The Wrong Socks To Harm Health
- What Types Of Hats Are There
- Daily Maintenance Of Hats
- How Should We Pick A Scarf
- What Kinds Of Fabric Are Used In Scarves
- What Should We Pay Attention To When The Socks ...
- White Sock Cleaning Tips
- Source Of Christmas Socks
- Cotton-spun Fabrics Become The New Favorite Of ...
- The Main Fabrics Of Socks Are Cotton, Wool, And...
- Don't Let The Socks Lower Your Taste
- How To Buy The Right Socks
- The Difference Between The Stocking And The Boa...
- How To Choose The Right Socks
- How To Choose Comfortable And Healthy Socks
- How To Select High Quality And Comfortable Socks