You can't wear sports shoes barefoot for any sport, even if you just walk for 10 minutes. Often after a ball game or a physical education class, it was found that the foot was worn out of blood, and in addition to the possibility that the shoes were not fit, it was also important to wear the socks improperly.
First, in the choice of materials, you should choose pure cotton texture. Pure cotton material is soft, absorbs sweat, and feels comfortable to wear, especially in outings. The disadvantage is that the cotton fiber is not very wet. After the cotton fiber is wet, it is very slow. If it is carried out for many days in the rainy summer, try not to wear cotton socks.
Second, the elasticity of sports socks is better. A good elastic socks will not slip. The socks with poor elasticity are agglomerated after washing, causing the socks to deform and the parts to be uneven. People will feel the feet during exercise. When buying socks, it is necessary to see if the elastic fibers of the waist of the socks (Ruokou) are broken. If they break, they must not be bought.
Third, the sports socks are not as thick as possible. It is necessary to decide whether the thinning is thick or not according to the specific circumstances. Generally speaking, those who are prone to sweating should choose a slightly thicker; otherwise, choose a slightly thinner one. Some sports, such as badminton, socks are too thick to affect the sense of foot, so buy a thinner. In addition, if the ankle is injured, you should wear thick socks to fix and protect the ankle.
Fourth, special items wear specialized sports socks. Wear special socks when you participate in certain sports. Some highly resistant items, such as football and socks, have a high waist. The purpose is to protect the calf. It must not be ignored during exercise.
- 4 Major Health Risks Without Socks
- Sock Mouth Is Also A Place To Pick Socks To Pay...
- The Origin And Classification Of Socks
- Men Have A Lot Of Attention To Wear Socks
- Choosing The Wrong Socks To Harm Health
- What Types Of Hats Are There
- Daily Maintenance Of Hats
- How Should We Pick A Scarf
- What Kinds Of Fabric Are Used In Scarves
- What Should We Pay Attention To When The Socks ...
- What Is The Difference Between Invisible Socks ...
- Is Pressure Socks Useful? The Difference Betwee...
- TIGHTS Maintenance Tips
- Old People Wear Socks With Care
- How About Bamboo Socks
- What Should I Pay Attention To When Choosing Socks
- Some Knowledge Of Boat Socks
- Scientific Method For Cleaning Various Socks
- White Sock Cleaning Tips
- Source Of Christmas Socks