The sweat glands distributed on the palms of the feet are as rich as the palms. Therefore, it is beneficial for the elderly to penetrate the shoes and socks with good moisture and moisture to promote the volatilization of the sweat. In terms of texture, the speed at which bacteria multiply on socks is polyester, nylon, wool, cotton yarn and silk stockings. Therefore, the socks for the elderly are preferably wool, cotton or silk.
In order to prevent the socks from slipping, many old people like to wear tight socks, and even the red ankles in the ankles are very unhealthy for health. The ankle is an important part of the blood circulation of the foot. If the sock is tight, the venous blood can flow back to the heart through the ankle. If the mouth is too tight, the blood of the vein that should flow back to the heart will stagnant near the ankle, making the heart The burden is aggravated and will cause high blood pressure in the long run. Buy the socks, if the socks are too tight, you can use the iron to "fat" the socks: find a cardboard box of moderate width, hold the socks, and gently iron them on the sides of the socks. The original tight socks can be much looser.
- 4 Major Health Risks Without Socks
- Sock Mouth Is Also A Place To Pick Socks To Pay...
- The Origin And Classification Of Socks
- Men Have A Lot Of Attention To Wear Socks
- Choosing The Wrong Socks To Harm Health
- What Types Of Hats Are There
- Daily Maintenance Of Hats
- How Should We Pick A Scarf
- What Kinds Of Fabric Are Used In Scarves
- What Should We Pay Attention To When The Socks ...
- How About Bamboo Socks
- What Should I Pay Attention To When Choosing Socks
- Some Knowledge Of Boat Socks
- Scientific Method For Cleaning Various Socks
- White Sock Cleaning Tips
- Source Of Christmas Socks
- Cotton-spun Fabrics Become The New Favorite Of ...
- The Main Fabrics Of Socks Are Cotton, Wool, And...
- Don't Let The Socks Lower Your Taste
- How To Buy The Right Socks