What are the symptoms of varicose veins? How to treat without leaving marks? With these questions, let us first understand what varicose veins are, and the veins are responsible for transporting blood from the limbs back to the heart. The venous blood in the legs usually flows upwards, but due to certain factors, obesity, high temperature, sedentary, and long standing will cause the venous tension to decrease, and the blood stagnates in the veins, causing the veins to expand.
Varicose veins are not a simple disease. It may be just a symptom and one of the main manifestations of other serious diseases. For example: deep vein thrombosis, deep vein malformation, deep venous insufficiency, congenital valvular disease, inferior vena cava syndrome, Budd-Chiari syndrome, arteriovenous fistula, etc. Therefore, varicose veins are not simple. For varicose veins, it is necessary to find out the cause and take corresponding treatment measures.
In the case of simple varicose veins, the calves are generally not swollen, and varicose veins caused by other causes are usually accompanied by general symptoms such as itching, skin sclerosis, pigmentation, eczema and even ulcers.
What are the symptoms of varicose veins? In fact, there are still many complications of varicose veins. It mainly includes the following:
1, thrombophlebitis: slow blood flow in varicose veins, prone to thrombophlebitis. It is characterized by local pain, flushing and swelling of the skin on the surface of the vein, sputum strips, tenderness, and a larger range of fever.
2, eczema: mostly located in the foot boots area, due to venous hypoxia caused by severe itching, local exudate, easy secondary to staphylococcus or streptococcal infection.
3. Chronic ulcers: the most common complication. It occurs mostly in the anterior medial aspect of the lower leg and the ankle.
4, acute bleeding: caused by rupture of varicose veins, due to high venous pressure, the vein wall is inelastic, bleeding is difficult to stop.
So how do varicose veins be treated without leaving marks? For the treatment of varicose veins, medical scientists have never stopped exploring and researching. According to the etiology and pathology of varicose veins, the expert group of Shanghai Xinke Varicose Vessel Research Center draws on the advantages of various treatment methods while avoiding the deficiencies of other treatment methods. After years of painstaking research and clinical application, the introduction of the US "S-EVLT" krypton laser Therapy, and the use of this therapy in the clinical, one-time treatment of varicose veins, has done a good thing for many patients with varicose veins, has been successfully treated for nearly 10,000 patients. Can achieve a complete cure. No scars, no side effects, no recurrence after treatment; patients without pain during treatment, short hospital stay, does not affect normal work and life.
- 4 Major Health Risks Without Socks
- Sock Mouth Is Also A Place To Pick Socks To Pay...
- The Origin And Classification Of Socks
- Men Have A Lot Of Attention To Wear Socks
- Choosing The Wrong Socks To Harm Health
- What Types Of Hats Are There
- Daily Maintenance Of Hats
- How Should We Pick A Scarf
- What Kinds Of Fabric Are Used In Scarves
- What Should We Pay Attention To When The Socks ...
- Men's Socks With A Recommendation - Play Socks
- Socks With Three Elements
- Sleeping In Socks Is Good For Health
- Wet Socks To Stimulate Blood Circulation
- Collocation Of New Fashion Socks
- Socks Are A Must For The Masses
- Choosing Socks Can't Be A Hassle
- Fashion Smart Socks Are Varied
- Socks Love Of Old Bush
- Sock Health Secret