The role of compression socks
1. Restore the function of the lower extremity vein surgery. Prevent recurrence of varicose veins.
2. Eliminate edema after various operations and promote wound healing.
3. It eliminates swelling and soreness caused by varicose veins and blood flow restriction of lower extremity veins, and gradually turns the skin that becomes blackened and hardened, and the ulcer skin heals. The varicose veins that have been tempered to a lesser extent are restored to their original state.
4. Prevention of deep venous thrombosis of the lower extremities in long-term bedridden patients.
5. Eliminate lower extremity edema in pregnant women in the third trimester of pregnancy, and prevent varicose veins and deep vein thrombosis in the lower extremities after women's production.
6. Control economy class syndrome for passengers on board.
7. For long standing, sitting, heavy physical labor can reduce the lower limbs soreness and prevent varicose veins of the lower extremities.
The essential difference between compression socks and stovepipe socks:
1. Functional differences:
Compression socks are used to treat venous diseases such as varicose veins, vasculitis, and venous thrombosis.
Stovepipe socks are used to stovepipe legs.
2. The material of the compression socks and stovepipe socks are different:
The compression stockings are medical elastic stockings made of special materials with high elasticity such as DuPont Lycra and cotton.
The stovepipe socks are ordinary materials such as nylon yarn, so the price of stovepipe socks is also cheap.
3. The units of compression socks and stovepipe socks are also different.
Pressure socks are divided according to pressure, and compression socks are generally divided into
The first-level pressure is mainly to prevent varicose veins;
Secondary pressure is mainly the treatment of mild varices and recovery after varicose vein surgery;
The tertiary pressure is mainly the treatment of severe varicose veins.
The unit of stovepipe socks is the Danny number (D), such as 180D, 240D, 280D, 360D, 420D and so on. In theory, the larger the Danny value, the greater the pressure. But it is not the greater the pressure, the better the effect.
- 4 Major Health Risks Without Socks
- Sock Mouth Is Also A Place To Pick Socks To Pay...
- The Origin And Classification Of Socks
- Men Have A Lot Of Attention To Wear Socks
- Choosing The Wrong Socks To Harm Health
- What Types Of Hats Are There
- Daily Maintenance Of Hats
- How Should We Pick A Scarf
- What Kinds Of Fabric Are Used In Scarves
- What Should We Pay Attention To When The Socks ...
- TIGHTS Maintenance Tips
- Old People Wear Socks With Care
- How About Bamboo Socks
- What Should I Pay Attention To When Choosing Socks
- Some Knowledge Of Boat Socks
- Scientific Method For Cleaning Various Socks
- White Sock Cleaning Tips
- Source Of Christmas Socks
- Cotton-spun Fabrics Become The New Favorite Of ...
- The Main Fabrics Of Socks Are Cotton, Wool, And...