Socks belong to small commodities, many brothers can not pay attention to the materials of socks when they buy, there are many feet and sweats when walking more, foot odor is thick, feet are stuffy, feet are slipping in socks, etc., this is more than half The reason for this is the quality of your socks today.
Cotton socks usually have a cotton content of 70%-85%, and other components are about 15%-30% of elastic fibers (spandex, nylon, rubber bands, etc.). The socks weaved with 100% cotton have no elasticity, are easily deformed, loose, and difficult to fit with your feet. It is impossible to talk about comfort. No sock factory will weave 100. % cotton socks, the market said that 100% of cotton socks are also non-existent.
First of all, let's first understand the strengths of pure cotton socks:
Pure cotton socks have soft, comfortable, non-burning feet, no odor, sweat and breathability.
The sweat-absorbent characteristics of cotton socks will make you feel dry and comfortable in the summer. Especially thick. Just change a pair every day and you won't have a taste or feel wet. It is helpful for easy to sweat and contrast.
If the socks made of chemical fiber such as polyester cotton or clear cotton look like pure cotton socks, they will be slippery, foot odor, and stuffy feet on the feet.
So how do cotton socks and other chemical-made socks differ?
(1) Touch. The cotton fabric feels full and solid, looks like the same thickness of the fabric, and the cotton feels very strong.
(2) Look. Whether the cotton fabric has "Aurora", use two hands to flatten the fabric and add a certain pulling force. The fabric and the body are at a 45-degree angle downward. If there is a flash of light on the light source, if there is, it proves that there is chemical fiber.
(3) pinch. After the cotton is pinched, there are significant wrinkles. Half of the fabric is scraped with a nail. After opening, there is a clear fold line, and the chemical fiber cloth is pinched without wrinkles.
(4) Burning. The cotton fiber is not melted and shrinks when it is close to the flame. It is burned immediately when it is touched. When it is burned, there is a smell of burning paper. After burning, the fine and soft ash is non-floating ash and has no coke knot.
Pure cotton has good breathability and is comfortable to wear! Identifying the way, the feeling of the hand, it depends on the experience! The best way is to use fire. The ash after pure cotton incineration is a white powder, which is pinched by hand without particles or lumps. The incineration ash of chemical fiber products will condense into granules or lumps, which are hard to be crushed by hand.
Customers are keen to know whether the goods they bought are good or bad, and they don't want to make the wrong choice in many products. When I was negotiating business with an Iraqi foreign trade company, a pair of socks were placed on the table of the foreigner. Then he took my socks and saw that I was a little bit smaller. So I took two pairs of socks on his hand and compared them. Then I asked him to pull his own socks. His socks were not elastic. That is to say, in the case of small socks, the high-temperature setting was used to give the socks. It’s dead, so the socks have almost no elasticity. It seems that although it’s big, I think the feeling of wearing a non-elastic socks on your feet will always go down. Later, the foreigner gave me an order soon after optimistic about the goods. To see the elasticity of the socks, you just need to pull the socks and pull them out. It is easy to see how flexible the socks are. Let us look at the other side of the goods, the density of knitting. Let me talk about how to identify the knitting density of cotton socks. You can put a hand into the cotton socks, and then gradually open the five fingers. If you can clearly see your own fingers, it must be too loose. On the contrary, the density is tighter. On the other hand, you should also pull the socks horizontally, that is, the width of the socks, so that you can analyze the number of people with wide feet, which is also a standard when you look at the goods.
- 4 Major Health Risks Without Socks
- Sock Mouth Is Also A Place To Pick Socks To Pay...
- The Origin And Classification Of Socks
- Men Have A Lot Of Attention To Wear Socks
- Choosing The Wrong Socks To Harm Health
- What Types Of Hats Are There
- Daily Maintenance Of Hats
- How Should We Pick A Scarf
- What Kinds Of Fabric Are Used In Scarves
- What Should We Pay Attention To When The Socks ...
- The Most Suitable Raw Material For Socks
- What Are Maternity Socks
- Maternity Socks Wear And Maintenance Method
- Legging Pants Selection Skills
- What Are The Benefits Of Pregnant Women Wearing...
- Correct Wear Of Elastic Socks
- Cleaning And Maintenance Of Elastic Socks
- Application Field Of Men's Tights
- Correct Wearing Of Children's Pantyhose
- Socks Classification