Don't look at the socks, but it's not easy to buy a pair.
In response, the US Delimax Socks Expert Group made the following recommendations:
1. Choose less wool socks. The socks of this material have a poor sweat absorption effect, and the feet are in a damp state, causing blisters. Under normal circumstances, it is best to choose cotton socks, but if you go to exercise, it is recommended to buy socks with corduroy material, which is better for sweat absorption.
2. Fit and size is very important. Socks should fit perfectly and should not be too tight or too loose. If the socks are too large, the extra fibers will aggravate the friction and damage the skin of the feet.
3. Pay attention to fiber density. When buying socks, you should pay attention to the fiber density of the socks. It is not recommended to buy too loose.
In addition, high-quality socks such as toe-separated socks and arch-bundle socks should be prepared for each person
Everyone knows that the foot is the second heart of man. Therefore, choosing a pair of socks is more important than wearing a pair of good shoes. Some experts have recommended several criteria for choosing socks.
1. Remember to loosen the big light and clear the 6-word mouth. That is, the socks and the socks are tight, the bottom of the socks is loose, the heel of the socks is large, the surface of the socks is smooth, the mouth of the socks is smooth, the needle pattern is clear, and the pattern, the toe, and the heel have no dew.
2. The color should be the same as that in the shoes. The purchase of children's socks is preferred to light colors. The brighter the color, the more chemical ingredients are added inside.
3. Socks with cotton fiber and appropriate elastic fiber are preferred.
4. Considering its use and wearing objects, such as daily wear is comfortable and breathable. When exercising, it should be soft and wear-resistant. For those who are sweaty, you should buy cotton socks that are both breathable and moisture-absorbing. Buy polyester socks and nylon socks with poor hygroscopicity; children's socks should try to choose socks with simple structure, light color and smooth surface. Do not choose socks with dotted lines.
5. When washing socks, do not use force to prevent the socks from slipping or breaking after the strong friction; the water temperature of the washing socks should not exceed 40 °C, otherwise the socks will shrink after being heated and the bottom of the socks will become smaller. It will even harden and deteriorate the socks. In order to maintain the original luster of the socks, it is best not to use soap with too much alkali, as long as it is lightly rubbed by hand, rinse with water and put it in a cool, ventilated place.
- 4 Major Health Risks Without Socks
- Sock Mouth Is Also A Place To Pick Socks To Pay...
- The Origin And Classification Of Socks
- Men Have A Lot Of Attention To Wear Socks
- Choosing The Wrong Socks To Harm Health
- What Types Of Hats Are There
- Daily Maintenance Of Hats
- How Should We Pick A Scarf
- What Kinds Of Fabric Are Used In Scarves
- What Should We Pay Attention To When The Socks ...
- The Difference Between The Stocking And The Boa...
- How To Choose The Right Socks
- How To Choose Comfortable And Healthy Socks
- How To Select High Quality And Comfortable Socks
- How To Choose Good Quality Bamboo Fiber Socks
- How Much Do You Know About Choosing Socks
- The Protection And Washing For Pantyhose
- The Role Of Pantyhose
- Use Bulletproof Materials, American Guys Make S...
- The Knowledge Of Socks' Material