Usually we like to choose socks that are made of pure cotton, but is cotton 100% cotton? The socks expert's answer is no, that is, there is no 100% cotton socks. If the composition of a pair of socks is 100% cotton, then the socks are completely inelastic, and the socks should be woven to be particularly wide to fit in. It is conceivable that the socks are not worn. 100% cotton socks have a particularly high shrinkage rate and are not strong and not durable. 100% cotton socks are not called cotton socks, but cotton. Generally, socks with a cotton content of more than 75% can be called "cotton socks". Generally, cotton socks with a cotton content of 85% are very high-grade cotton socks. Others need to add some functional fibers to maintain the elasticity, fastness and comfort of the socks. Polyester, spandex and nylon are very common functional fibers.
Spandex is commonly known as elastic fiber. It has high elasticity and strong stretchability. Its stretch length can reach 5-7 times that of fibrils. Textile products with spandex can always maintain its original contour. The composition of the socks must contain spandex to make the socks elastic and retractable, easy to wear, and make the socks more close to the feet, just like a swimsuit can be tightly wrapped around the feet, so as not to slip off.
3. Three-liter healthy fiber
The three-liter fiber is a natural fiber that has been extracted from natural ores, green plants, and marine organisms and has its unique health elements. It is refined by European craftsmanship and has excellent health functions.
Nylon is the name of a synthetic fiber with Chinese characteristics, and people are more familiar with its other name, nylon. Oh, it has something to do with DuPont. The scientific name of nylon is called Polyamide. The first Chinese to synthesize this fiber is Jinzhou Chemical Fiber Factory, so it was named “Nylon”. Nylon and nylon are similar in nature and strong in wear resistance. They are the most wear-resistant and strongest of synthetic fibers. The weight is very light and the elasticity is good. Adding nylon to the socks can maintain high strength and elasticity.
Nylon is the first synthetic fiber in the world. The appearance of nylon has made the textile look new, and its synthesis is a major breakthrough in the synthetic fiber industry.
6. Bamboo fiber
Bamboo fiber fabrics are also soft and elegant, comfortable to wear, and wear-resistant, ball-free, moisture-absorbing, quick-drying, and breathable. It differs from cotton, wood and other viscose fibers in that it has good antibacterial properties and health care effects. Bamboo fiber contains an antibacterial substance called "bamboo", which has the characteristics of natural antibacterial, anti-mite and deodorant.
- 4 Major Health Risks Without Socks
- Sock Mouth Is Also A Place To Pick Socks To Pay...
- The Origin And Classification Of Socks
- Men Have A Lot Of Attention To Wear Socks
- Choosing The Wrong Socks To Harm Health
- What Types Of Hats Are There
- Daily Maintenance Of Hats
- How Should We Pick A Scarf
- What Kinds Of Fabric Are Used In Scarves
- What Should We Pay Attention To When The Socks ...
- Sports Socks Should Be Selected
- Bits About Socks
- Penti, The World's Four Major Brands Of Hosiery...
- Swedish Sock Army HAPPY SOCKS Injects Joy And Q...
- Wearing Sleepy Socks May Not Help Sleeppipes
- Italian Stockings Brand OMERO Debut In Shanghai...
- VCOTTON Cotton: Semi-automatic Era Of Stockings
- Socks Also Become A Fashion Industry, Innovatio...
- French Nylon Stockings Can Alleviate The Pain O...
- Selling Socks Can Also Be Professional