1. It is not advisable to contact or use more than 40 degrees Celsius hot water for a long time (more than 3 hours);
2, bamboo fiber socks use less alkaline soap and other washing liquid, do not use strong alkaline and strong acidity, use the general medium (alkali) cleaning supplies;
3, do not use force, squat back and forth;
4. Do not use force to screw after washing, wring it out gently;
5, bamboo fiber socks are very absorbent, socks should be replaced frequently;
6, often trim the toenails;
7. When wearing, turn the sock down, put on the toes and turn the socks back up. It is not advisable to use force.
- 4 Major Health Risks Without Socks
- Sock Mouth Is Also A Place To Pick Socks To Pay...
- The Origin And Classification Of Socks
- Men Have A Lot Of Attention To Wear Socks
- Choosing The Wrong Socks To Harm Health
- What Types Of Hats Are There
- Daily Maintenance Of Hats
- How Should We Pick A Scarf
- What Kinds Of Fabric Are Used In Scarves
- What Should We Pay Attention To When The Socks ...
- What's The Good Material For Socks
- What Kind Of Socks Shoule Be Bought By Differen...
- What Socks Are Good For Your Baby?
- Expert Reminder: Do Not Use Washing Machine To ...
- Opportunities In The Socks Industry
- Analysis Of The Characteristics Of Socks Products
- Socks Common Sense
- Socks Small Common Sense
- The Construction Of Socks
- What Are The Benefits Of Five-finger Socks? Wha...