Look at the color
Good quality bamboo fiber socks have bright color and high color fastness. They are not easily discolored due to factors such as washing and sun exposure. The poor color is dull, or the color difference is obvious, or it is easy to discolor.
The high-quality bamboo fiber socks have a scent of fragrance and a slight refreshing taste of bamboo, and there is a taste of chemical syrup.
If the bamboo fiber content in the product is high, the hand feel will be very fine and smooth, and on the contrary, it will feel rough and bun, and will also pilling.
Look at the ashes
When the wire is drawn, there is no black smoke, only a little white ash, and the poor wire burns with smoke.
Bamboo fiber socks with poor quality will shrink greatly after washing, and the appearance will be deformed and the size will be reduced.
Look at work
Most of the poor bamboo fiber socks are not fine enough, the seams are obvious, and there are many jumper breaks.
- 4 Major Health Risks Without Socks
- Sock Mouth Is Also A Place To Pick Socks To Pay...
- The Origin And Classification Of Socks
- Men Have A Lot Of Attention To Wear Socks
- Choosing The Wrong Socks To Harm Health
- What Types Of Hats Are There
- Daily Maintenance Of Hats
- How Should We Pick A Scarf
- What Kinds Of Fabric Are Used In Scarves
- What Should We Pay Attention To When The Socks ...
- Bamboo Charcoal Socks Daily Maintenance Precaut...
- What's The Good Material For Socks
- What Kind Of Socks Shoule Be Bought By Differen...
- What Socks Are Good For Your Baby?
- Expert Reminder: Do Not Use Washing Machine To ...
- Opportunities In The Socks Industry
- Analysis Of The Characteristics Of Socks Products
- Socks Common Sense
- Socks Small Common Sense
- The Construction Of Socks