1. Increase the risk of trauma and infection
The foot wears a shoe to expose the foot of the foot to a large number of skin. It is often bruised or bitten by mosquitoes, and the feet will be worn out of the feet. The bacteria in the air are attached to the skin, and if the skin has a wound, it can cause infection.
2, the skin is directly "baked" by the sun.
Ultraviolet rays in the sun can stimulate the skin to produce a large number of free radicals, destroy skin cells, accelerate melanin formation, make skin pigments sink, rough, lose elasticity, and reduce skin resistance. Data show that the skin of bare feet wearing sandals is directly exposed to sunlight, which increases the risk of skin cancer.
3, causing skin keratosis and dermatitis
Foot and shoe often direct contact easily make the heel, toe and other often contact the area of the cuticle, the thicker the thicker, the increase of the occurrence of calluses "cocoon" and "chicken eye". In addition, some people walk in shoes for a long time. The rubbing parts of the foot and toe are prone to skin redness, papules, and blister. This is due to skin allergy to leather and rubber and other shoes. It is a contact dermatitis.
4. It is easy to have fungal infection
People's feet are easy to sweat on hot days, not wearing socks directly to wear shoes, especially wearing plastic sandals, travel shoes and other breathable shoes, will let the foot skin directly soak in sweat, and fungi in the damp and hot environment is very easy to grow, will occur foot fungus infection.
Next: No Information
- Sock Mouth Is Also A Place To Pick Socks To Pay...
- The Origin And Classification Of Socks
- Men Have A Lot Of Attention To Wear Socks
- Choosing The Wrong Socks To Harm Health
- What Types Of Hats Are There
- Daily Maintenance Of Hats
- How Should We Pick A Scarf
- What Kinds Of Fabric Are Used In Scarves
- What Should We Pay Attention To When The Socks ...
- Do You Choose The Right Socks For Your Baby