1, combed cotton five-finger socks
Combed cotton refers to the process of adding delicate combing in the process of spinning, combing short fibers and removing impurities from cotton to make smooth yarn, making cotton more resilient and not easy to pilling. . The spun yarn is finer and of better quality. The five-finger socks made of combed cotton yarn have a high quality level in texture, washability and durability. It has the characteristics of good hygroscopicity, smoothness, comfortable wearing, easy to wash and dry.
2, bamboo carbon fiber series
Bamboo carbon is another brand new environmentally friendly material with excellent performance in the development of bamboo resources. The bamboo is formed after the bamboo is subjected to an 800 degree high temperature drying carbonization process. The five-finger socks produced by the same have good hygroscopicity, antibacterial deodorant, antistatic and anti-electromagnetic radiation functions, and are warm in winter and cool in summer, and have excellent anti-pilling and anti-pilling effects and are easy to care for.
3, Modal series
Modal is a kind of cellulose regenerated fiber with high wet modulus viscose fiber. Its raw materials are all natural materials, which are harmless to the human body and can be naturally decomposed and harmless to the environment. Its five-finger socks products have good softness and excellent hygroscopicity.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Health knowledge of the foot
- Do newborns wear socks?
- The selection of socks is also skillful
- What color of socks should a man wear
- Do you want a new baby to wear a hat?
- What do girls wear in summer to wear hats
- How to choose a scarf in different seasons
- Different ways of scarf washing
- What kinds of fabric are the scarves
- What are the collocation techniques for men's s...
- Stacking socks matching skills
- What is medical elastic stockings
- Medical elastic stockings pressure grading
- Medical elastic stockings suitable for the crowd
- How to buy elastic stockings
- The benefits of cotton socks
- Sock pattern design and program plate making
- Differences in socks materials
- Maintenance and proper cleaning of socks
- Weaving of the sock