1. Combed cotton and carded cotton
Compared with combed cotton and carded staples, the short fibers and impurities are less, the fibers are straight and parallel, the yarns are even and the surface is smooth, while the carded cotton is rough, has texture, and is not evenly striped.
2. The nitrile cotton belongs to the blended yarn (usually the shortcomings of the blending can complement the two raw materials), and the commonly used acrylonitrile content is 30% of acrylic fiber and 70% of cotton, which is full of feel, is more wear-resistant than cotton, and has a bright color and evenness. It also has the function of absorbing sweat and deodorizing cotton.
3. Mercerized cotton Mercerized cotton is mercerized cotton. Due to the acid-resistant nature of cotton, the cotton fibers are treated in a certain concentration of sodium hydroxide solution, the fibers expand in the transverse direction, so that the use of cross-section becomes round, the natural turning disappears, so that the fibers show a general luster of silk, while expanding To give stretching, to a certain extent, can change the internal structure of the fiber, improve fiber strength, more with the characteristics of sweat absorption of cotton itself, wear cool breath, apply four seasons.
4. Silkworm silk Cotton and cotton blended, soft to the touch, more sweat-absorbent than cotton, elasticity better than cotton.
5. Wool is mainly composed of an insoluble protein, good elasticity, fullness of hand, strong moisture absorption ability, good warmth retention, easy to stain, soft luster, excellent dyeability, due to a unique shrinkage, so it generally needs to pass through After shrink-proof treatment, the size of the fabric can be guaranteed.
6. Rabbit hair fiber is soft, fluffy, warm, good moisture absorption capacity, but low strength, mostly blended, the proportion of commonly used rabbit hair content of rabbit hair 70% nylon 30%.
7. Nitrile wool Acrylic blended with wool, hairy warmth and wear resistance than wool, but does not absorb sweat, used in winter styles.
8. Colored cotton Natural colors, green
It does not require artificial coloration, bleaching and finishing, does not contain any heavy metal such as formaldehyde or azo, and is known as second human skin. Good perspiration, antistatic, no pilling.
9. Polyester is a synthetic fiber, often used to cover elastic fibers, and become a pull frame.
10. Nylon synthetic fiber, like polyester, is often used for covering elastic fibers, and it is used as a pull frame. It is also sometimes used as a veil (nylon is 100%). Its wear resistance is particularly good. It ranks first among common textile fibers, but it does not absorb sweat and smell the foot. . If only for weaving flowers, basically will not affect the performance of the sock itself.
11. Spandex Synthetic fiber, that is, pull frame core, has the characteristics of high elongation, high elasticity, and better resistance to acid, alkali, light, and abrasion.
The ex-factory price of socks is mainly determined by the production cost of socks, production raw materials, production technology, production equipment, and the main points of the operation process.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Health knowledge of the foot
- Do newborns wear socks?
- The selection of socks is also skillful
- What color of socks should a man wear
- Do you want a new baby to wear a hat?
- What do girls wear in summer to wear hats
- How to choose a scarf in different seasons
- Different ways of scarf washing
- What kinds of fabric are the scarves
- What are the collocation techniques for men's s...
- The advantages and disadvantages of bamboo fibe...
- Socks basic materials knowledge
- Structure of socks
- How do socks distinguish men and women
- Socks are graded, high-end socks standard
- Socks industry prospects
- China's top ten socks brands
- What is spandex
- The difference between polyester, polyamide and...
- The main difference between fabric made of poly...