1: Nylon price is about 1 times higher than polyester 2: Nylon is softer than polyester. 3: Wear resistance is almost the same. 4: Nylon has a little elasticity. Polyester is not weak. 5: Nylon dyeing is more difficult than polyester dyeing.
1. Polyester (1) Mechanical properties High breaking strength, high elongation; high initial modulus; good elastic recovery; fabric stiff, good wear resistance and good dimensional stability. (2) Hygroscopic dyeing difference W=0.4%; normal temperature dyeing cannot be used. Easy to start static electricity, poor stain resistance (3) Thermal properties, high melting point 255-265 ° C; good heat resistance and thermal stability (4) optical properties, good light resistance, second only to acrylic fiber (5) acid and alkali resistant , not mildew (6) density: 1.38 g/cm3
2. Nylon (nylon) (1) Mechanical properties High breaking strength, high buckling strength, large elongation; low initial modulus, large fracture work; good elasticity, good wear resistance, conformality and stiffness of fabrics difference. (2) Hygroscopic dyeability W=4.5%, better than polyester (3) Thermal properties, poor heat resistance; Safe use temperature: less than 93 ° C (nylon 6), less than 130 ° C (nylon 66); Melting point: 215 °C (nylon 6), 250 ° C (nylon 66) (4) poor light resistance (5) alkali resistance and acid resistance (6) small density: 1.14 g/cm3
Nylon is generally more elastic! The dyeing temperature is 100 degrees! Dye with neutral or acid dyes. The resistance to high-quality polyester is worse, but his strength is better, and the anti-pilling is good! The color of the smoke burned with fire was white. The polyester burned a black smoke, and the black ash followed. The dyeing temperature is 130 degrees (high temperature and high pressure), and the hot melt method is generally baked below 200 degrees! The main characteristics of polyester are more stable. A small amount of polyester in general clothes can help wrinkle and plasticity. The disadvantage is that it is easy to get static electricity and easy to pilling. However, these shortcomings of improved polyester have improved.
Now there is imitation nylon on the market, and the appearance is very similar to real nylon fabric. The imitation nylon material is a special material, which can be distinguished by burning.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Health knowledge of the foot
- Do newborns wear socks?
- The selection of socks is also skillful
- What color of socks should a man wear
- Do you want a new baby to wear a hat?
- What do girls wear in summer to wear hats
- How to choose a scarf in different seasons
- Different ways of scarf washing
- What kinds of fabric are the scarves
- What are the collocation techniques for men's s...
- What is combed cotton? What is the difference w...
- Sock knowledge--Material
- Socks common sense
- Socks manufacturing process
- General classification of socks
- General sock machine knowledge
- General process of hosiery
- Socks professional knowledge
- What are the types of sports socks
- Principles for purchasing sports sock