The structure of socks is mainly composed of: veil, backing, and elastic
Veil (including cotton, nylon, polyester, eyeliner, polyester, etc.)
In medicine, there is “look and feel to ask”. Then we can distinguish the raw materials by observing their shapes, touching, burning changes, etc. to understand their performance.
The case of nylon, feel full lubrication, bright color, even dry, burning will have a pungent odor, resulting in black combustion
We must learn to distinguish the difference between 10S or 21S and 32S. S is the unit of yarn thickness. The larger the number in front, the finer the cotton yarn. At the same time, we must understand the code of each raw material. Cotton is usually represented by C, involving fine When cotton is carded, JC, TK and polyester are used to represent T, and acrylic is represented by A.
Yarn (including nylon, spandex, polyester, etc.)
Spandex is characterized by high elongation and high elasticity. Usually, the outer layer is wrapped with nylon yarn or polyester yarn as the backing yarn. Generally /70 represents the nylon bag, /75 represents the polyester bag, and the size of the number can only be decided. The yarn thickness
Socks on the exquisite designs, usually nylon or high-elastic or polypropylene yarn to weave, generally nylon feel smoother, brighter color, uniform color, elastic after stretching, and high elasticity is the opposite
Related Industry Knowledge
- Health knowledge of the foot
- Do newborns wear socks?
- The selection of socks is also skillful
- What color of socks should a man wear
- Do you want a new baby to wear a hat?
- What do girls wear in summer to wear hats
- How to choose a scarf in different seasons
- Different ways of scarf washing
- What kinds of fabric are the scarves
- What are the collocation techniques for men's s...
- How do socks distinguish men and women
- Socks are graded, high-end socks standard
- Socks industry prospects
- China's top ten socks brands
- What is spandex
- The difference between polyester, polyamide and...
- The main difference between fabric made of poly...
- What is combed cotton? What is the difference w...
- Sock knowledge--Material
- Socks common sense