1. Long-term standing: such as teachers, traffic police, shopping guides, beauticians, doctors, nurses, etc.
2, long-term sit-in: such as IT people, white-collar workers, civil servants and other office workers standing for a long time or sit still because of muscle fatigue and gravity, resulting in poor blood flow in the legs, increased blood viscosity leading to lower extremity venous disease.
3, pregnant women, long-term use of contraceptives: hormones in pregnancy, blood volume increased by more than 20%; fetal and enlarged uterus compression of pelvic veins and iliac veins, weight gain during pregnancy, increased venous pressure in the legs, resulting in Poor blood return, leading to venous disease of the lower extremities.
4, frequent business trips, people flying by plane, long-distance vehicles: the so-called economy class syndrome, due to high weight loss, resulting in poor blood return to the legs, resulting in lower extremity venous disease, severe pulmonary embolism.
5, obese people: due to high blood cholesterol and blood lipids, blood viscosity increased, coupled with excessive weight makes venous blood difficult to return to the heart, leading to lower extremity venous disease.
6. People who have suffered from venous diseases of the lower extremities: Since the veins are already in a state of disease, they must be treated to improve, otherwise the condition will continue to develop.
7. High-incidence of deep venous thrombosis of lower extremities: patients after major surgery, patients with malignant tumors, patients with hemiplegia, women with advanced pregnancy and maternal, patients with lower limb fractures, patients with severe infection, elderly people, etc.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Health knowledge of the foot
- Do newborns wear socks?
- The selection of socks is also skillful
- What color of socks should a man wear
- Do you want a new baby to wear a hat?
- What do girls wear in summer to wear hats
- How to choose a scarf in different seasons
- Different ways of scarf washing
- What kinds of fabric are the scarves
- What are the collocation techniques for men's s...
- How to buy elastic stockings
- The benefits of cotton socks
- Sock pattern design and program plate making
- Differences in socks materials
- Maintenance and proper cleaning of socks
- Weaving of the sock
- The stand or fall that silk socks quality diffe...
- General introduction about socks knowledge
- Sports socks knowledge
- Socks introduction