Primary low pressure (15-25mmHg): suitable for long-term bed rest, health care prevention for people with high incidence of thrombosis;
Primary pressure (20-30mmHg): people with potential venous disease, prevent it from happening, feeling heavy and fatigue in the legs, mild varicose veins during pregnancy, mild varicose veins, etc.
Secondary pressure (30-40mmHg): more severe varicose veins during pregnancy, varicose veins with mild edema, thrombotic superficial phlebitis and deep phlebitis, successful treatment after sclerotherapy or after surgery, chronic veins Valve insufficiency disease, erect/post position hypotension, deep vein thrombosis after basic treatment, prevention or treatment of post-thrombotic syndrome;
Tertiary pressure (40-50mmHg): severe varicose veins with obvious edema in the legs, severe venous insufficiency, severe ulcer erosion, post-traumatic edema, reversible lymphedema
Related Industry Knowledge
- Health knowledge of the foot
- Do newborns wear socks?
- The selection of socks is also skillful
- What color of socks should a man wear
- Do you want a new baby to wear a hat?
- What do girls wear in summer to wear hats
- How to choose a scarf in different seasons
- Different ways of scarf washing
- What kinds of fabric are the scarves
- What are the collocation techniques for men's s...
- Medical elastic stockings suitable for the crowd
- How to buy elastic stockings
- The benefits of cotton socks
- Sock pattern design and program plate making
- Differences in socks materials
- Maintenance and proper cleaning of socks
- Weaving of the sock
- The stand or fall that silk socks quality diffe...
- General introduction about socks knowledge
- Sports socks knowledge