The most intuitive way to distinguish is to compare the appearance, distinguish by color, pattern, design, and so on. Usually girls' socks are more fancy, bright in color, complicated in patterns, and even have lace trim or lace accents. But we can't rule out the fact that individual bright socks are actually men's socks. After all, boys are also very fashionable.
Another method is to determine the length between the toe and the leg of the sock. Different centimeters correspond to different shoe sizes, so that it can be easily distinguished. For example, if the length of the body is 23-25cm, then the corresponding shoe size is 36-40, which proves that the pair of socks is a female socks.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Health knowledge of the foot
- Do newborns wear socks?
- The selection of socks is also skillful
- What color of socks should a man wear
- Do you want a new baby to wear a hat?
- What do girls wear in summer to wear hats
- How to choose a scarf in different seasons
- Different ways of scarf washing
- What kinds of fabric are the scarves
- What are the collocation techniques for men's s...
- Socks are graded, high-end socks standard
- Socks industry prospects
- China's top ten socks brands
- What is spandex
- The difference between polyester, polyamide and...
- The main difference between fabric made of poly...
- What is combed cotton? What is the difference w...
- Sock knowledge--Material
- Socks common sense
- Socks manufacturing process