The scarf became indispensable for heating because of the cold weather. It is better to wash the scarves before wearing them. Different materials and scarves are also different.
Cotton scarf can be used to soak detergent wash, dry, can put the laundry bag in the washing machine drying after drying.
Knitted chemical scarf is not soaked before washing, and diluted with warm water after washing. It is washed, dehydrated and aired directly.
Wool scarves should be washed by professional neutral detergent. It is easy to wear, and can not be used too fast when washing, so we must take off the accessories on hand. The time of hand washing and dehydration is not too long, and it is not allowed to dry. It can only dry naturally. Cashmere scarves are suitable for hand washing with neutral detergent or wool special detergent. When washing, avoid fingernails, ornaments and other sharp objects hooking. The time for dehydration is short. After washing, put it in ventilated place to dry.
Mulberry silk scarves should be washed by hand washing with neutral wool and wool detergent, and alkaline detergent, soap or detergent should not be used, otherwise it will not shine or even fade after washing. Dehydration can be done lightly and dry naturally, so as to avoid insolation.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Health knowledge of the foot
- Do newborns wear socks?
- The selection of socks is also skillful
- What color of socks should a man wear
- Do you want a new baby to wear a hat?
- What do girls wear in summer to wear hats
- How to choose a scarf in different seasons
- What kinds of fabric are the scarves
- What are the collocation techniques for men's s...
- What Are The Steps In The Production Of Socks
- What are the main raw materials for producing s...
- The advantages and disadvantages of bamboo fibe...
- Socks basic materials knowledge
- Structure of socks
- How do socks distinguish men and women
- Socks are graded, high-end socks standard
- Socks industry prospects